A great business needs a solid foundation.
Foundation Engineering is dedicated to providing the highest quality services to our clients, which begins by cultivating a cohesive team of talented, driven individuals. We offer an environment where creative and motivated employees can advance their skills under the mentorship of highly experienced professionals, providing a robust opportunity for career advancement.
The diverse markets we serve provide unique and varied experiences, as well as interesting challenges and learning opportunities. Click here for more information and some examples of our projects.
As an integral member of a growing firm, each employee has the opportunity to make an important contribution to the continued success and progress of our team.
Engineering Administrative Assistant
We are looking for an Engineering Administrative Assistant for our Corvallis office.
The Engineering Administrative Assistant is responsible for proofreading, formatting, and filing technical documents. In addition, responsibilities include coordination of meetings and conferences, obtaining supplies, coordinating direct mailings, and working on special projects. Unique from general administrative assistants, the Engineering Administrative Assistant must be capable and comfortable reviewing engineering RFQs, technical reports, technical data entry, and supporting engineers.
Position is full-time (40 hrs/week).
Requirements for the position include:
• Associate’s degree and/or 2+ years administrative support experience
• Comfortable asking questions and presenting ideas
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks and responsibilities
• Dedication to work in and contribute to a cooperative team environment, and the ability to work independently on assigned tasks
• Strong organizational and time management skills, and the ability to work under tight deadlines
• Acute attention to detail including excellent grammar, spelling, formatting, and proof-reading skills
• Strong ability to master computer applications
• Ability to remain flexible, accept directives, and work through frequent distractions and interruptions
• Valid driver’s license with clean driving record
• Competitive salary depending on experience ($18 – 26/hr)
• Medical Insurance, long-term disability, and life insurance
• Dental and vision insurance (paid by employee)
• 401k and profit-sharing
• Paid vacation, holidays, and sick leave
Please e-mail a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your cover letter, please explain your experience working with persistent interruptions and conflicting tasks from multiple higher-level personnel that you support.
Applicants must be currently permitted to work in the United States and have a valid driver's license.